Tuesday

Updating the Blog

Updating My Blog


I have become tired of my blog back drop for sometime and have decided to up date it. As you all know by now my strength is in sewing, not computer applications. Even though I try my best to learn more about computers I simply am not. Savvy yet.
I found this great website: http://hotbliggityblog.com/backgrounds.php?offset=210&limit=15&querystring=
This website allows be to choose a back round that is lovely and suits my flare for color in sewing. Polka Dots are always a favorite and they are timeless. Thus the back round for my blog update. I do like this back round, but now I have to change the color of my banner. Man! More work ahead of me. Being creative, even in the world of blogging takes time.
Please be patient with me as I transform my blog to champion some of the best blogs I have seen. I have a lot of work ahead of me.

No comments: